Saturday, May 4, 2013

A Perfect Fit 4 A Unperfect Girl

alright so i'm now working at a comic like store as a regular 14 yr old chick named Alex Write I LOVE MY JOB like really love my job i mess with comics, talk to strangers, have a dance party, all good bro so yea the big thing is that this hottie like hottie comes by  from time to time !! brunette, nice body, smarty, cute, tan skin, dark eyes,soft skin, i'm so falling, he'll bring me stuff and will offer to pay for me, if only he could work here he is so sweet wait scratch that sooooo kind, humble, genoures, sweet, caring, etc. he loves DC comics and stuff and when we talk we talk about stuff of DC things i know !!! awesome right that's what i thought i love him like really love him and lucky for ME . . . . . . . . . . . . . HE GOES TO MY SCHOOL !!! same grade everything, my friends like him and know him, his friends like me well some at least his name is Devin last name uhh @#!%  no he IS MINE i ain't letting you take him so yea i just hope no one takes him i'm gonna ask him out soon so wish me luck . . . . . WINK ,WINK . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment